Finance Officer P/T
Posting Date: 24th March 2022
ACT (Aspiring Communities Together ) is a community organisation based in Fir Vale in Sheffield. We deliver services that aim to take persistent social and economic disadvantages and educational underachievement to the black and minority ethnic (BME) community.
Our vision is an area with reduced inequalities and improved access to opportunities for the local community. ACT is built on the strength of the local BAMER community and widens people’s horizons in a journey of change.
1. Has a good grasp of Quick Book Account and payroll systems.
2. Ensure holiday, sickness and absence records are inputted in accordance with company policies and employment regulations.
3. Support contracts & quality assurance compliance.
4. Following up on purchase & sales invoices.
5. Assist in managing and record all cash & BAC sales for GYM & Café.
6. Able to analyse the Harland GYM weekly returns and link them to the BS and finance reporting with QB.
7. Able to analyse the Stripe & World Pay for the café sales weekly returns and link them to the BS and finance reporting with QB.
8. Ensure accurate entry of all Sales Invoices at point of issue.
9. Ensure VAT returns are issued and completed with recording keeping of receipts for the Trades part of the organisation
10. Ensures that all aspects of the Accountancy is completed.
11. Ensure that we the organization is compliant with Company House and the Charity Commission
Click HERE for more information and to apply